- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern cellulant.com.ng. In these Terms, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Cellulant Nigeria Limited and its successors, agents and assigns, while “you”, “your” refers to you and/or any person who subscribes for, uses or authorizes the use of the Service.
- 1.2 By using cellulant.com.ng (“our Website”), you accept the terms and conditions contained on this webpage which shall govern your use of this Website, including all pages within the Website. if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use cellulant.com.ng.If you register with our Website, submit any material to our Website or use any of our Website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.3 You must be at least  years of age to use our Website; by using our Website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
- 1.5 By using this Website, you accept that every information you access therefrom shall be restricted, in terms of application, to your activities on this Website. No information obtained in this Website shall be interpreted to apply to any other Website either managed by Cellulant Nigeria Limited or any of its agents or affiliates.
- 1.6 By using this Website, you accept that your activities on our webpage is subject to these Terms and that the said Terms shall not be subject to and/or overruled by any other terms and conditions contained in any other Website either connected to our Website or not.
- 1.7 By using this Website, you accept that all information accessed therefrom are not exclusive to your personal use. Any or all information contained in this Website is for the use of the public.
2. Intellectual property right notice
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- 2.1 we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Website and the material on our Website; and
- 2.2 Unless indicated otherwise, all text, photographic images and other graphics, video, audio, design elements, information, links, code, scripts programming, software, interactive features, and other material and files (collectively, the ‘content’) used on or incorporated into this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights as the intellectual property of the company.
- 2.3 Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, or permitted by the Copyrights Act or other applicable law, you agree not to copy, download, modify, use, display, publish, transmit, sell, license, reproduce, or distribute, indirectly, any of the content of this Website without the prior written consent of the company.
- 2.4 You further agree to comply with, and keep intact, any copyright notices, trademarks, logos, author attributions, legends, or restrictions contained therein.
- 2.5 Without limiting the foregoing and for the avoidance of doubt, you must abide by all additional copyright notices and other restrictions contained on the Website.
- 2.6 all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Website and the material on our Website are reserved.
- 2.7 You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website; any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; any software used in the provision of our Website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. License to use website
- 3.1 You may:
- view pages from our Website in a web browser;
- download pages from our Website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our Website;
- stream audio and video files from our Website; and
- use our Website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms, you must not download any material from our Website or save any such material to your computer.
- 3.3 You may only use our Website for your own personal and business purpose, and you must not use our Website for any other purposes.
- 3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Website.
- 3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you are restricted from all the following:
- republishing material from our Website (including republication on another Website);
- selling, renting or sub-licensing any material from our Website;
- show any material from our Website in public;
- exploit material from our Website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our Website.
- 3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- 3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of cellulant.com.ng, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website.
- 3.8 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- 3.9 Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- 3.10 You shall not use our Website in any way that may impact or hinder access or use by other users.
4. Restriction on use
- 4.1 You must not:
- use our Websitein any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent];
- access or otherwise interact with our Website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- use data collected from our Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- our Website in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations.
- our Website for the purposes of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way.
- our Website create liability for us in any way; or in any wat that causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.
- 4.2 You must not use data collected from cellulant.com.ng to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through cellulant.com.ng, or in relation to cellulant.com.ng, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5. Your content: Licence
- 5.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our Website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our Website.
- 5.2 You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this Website and any successor Website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this Website].
- 5.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section above.
- 5.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section above.
- 5.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 5.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our Website.
- 5.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
6. Your Content: Rules
- 6.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- 6.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful; must not infringe any person’s legal rights; and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 6.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a criminal offence, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- constitute an incitement to commit a criminal offence, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety to any person.
7. Limited Warranties
- 7.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Website;
- that the material on the Website is up to date; or
- that the Website or any service on the Website will remain available.
- 7.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Website services, and to stop publishing our Website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Website services, or if we stop publishing the Website.
- 7.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Website and the use of our Website.
- 7.4 You accept that the information contained in this Website is provided “as is” and Cellulant makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind relating to the authenticity of the Website or the materials.
- 7.5 Nothing in this Website shall be construed as providing any form of advice or consultation by Cellulant to all users of this Website.
8. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- 8.1 We shall not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of or use of, otherwise in connection with, this Website, any Websites linked to it and any materials posted on it for any loss or damage of any kind however arising.
- 8.2 To the extent that cellulant.com.ng and the information and services on cellulant.com.ng are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 8.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 8.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 8.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 8.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8.7 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with cellulant.com.ng or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- 8.8 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit or exclude any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- You hereby indemnify Cellulant and undertake to keep Cellulant indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Cellulant to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Cellulant’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Cellulant arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
10. Breach of terms and conditions
- 10.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we shall:
- send you one or more formal warnings in writing to this effect;
- temporarily suspend your access to our Website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our Website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our Website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our Website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Website or a part of our Website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation, creating and/or using a different account).
11. Links from out website
Where our Website contains links to other Websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third-party Websites and we have no control over the contents of those Websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other Websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of cellulant.com.ng from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our Website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our Website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the Website, and you must stop using the Website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. Third Party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
Subject to this Clause 15.1, these terms and conditions, together with cellulant.com.ng privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our Website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our Website.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
20. Our Details
- 20.1 This Website is owned by Cellulant and operated by Cellulant Nigeria Limited.
- 20.2 We are a private limited liability company incorporated under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- 20.3 Our registered office is at House 21 Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
- 20.4 You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above]
- using our Website contact form; www.cellulant.com.ng.
- by email, using email@example.com